I would like to purchase
View Annual Membership (Friends of Cinémathèque)
View Mini Membership
The Melbourne Cinémathèque is a membership based film society. As such, the only way to attend sessions is to become a member. Memberships must be purchased in each individual’s name and are not transferable.
The Standard Annual Membership includes:
- A pass for 12 months of Melbourne Cinémathèque screenings
By becoming a Melbourne Cinémathèque member, you agree to the following:
- Entry to Melbourne Cinémathèque sessions is available to Melbourne Cinémathèque Members only.
- Melbourne Cinémathèque passes admit the member to the indicated number of screenings, up to and including the indicated expiry date.
- Membership does not ensure admission. Members will only be admitted to cinema capacity. It is advised that members arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- Members may be removed at the discretion of cinema management or the Melbourne Cinémathèque management committee.
- The Melbourne Cinémathèque program is subject to change.
- All films are unclassified 18+ unless otherwise indicated.
- Passes and memberships are non-transferable.
- The Melbourne Cinémathèque reserves the right to change membership rates & may apply additional charges for special events.
- Information supplied will only be used in accordance with Federal Privacy Legislation & only in ways consented to & described herein.
- The full rules & conditions of the Melbourne Cinémathèque Inc. are available on request at its registered offices: Level 11, 220 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000.