Cinematheque Mini Membership
The Melbourne Cinémathèque is a membership based film society. As such, the only way to attend sessions is to become a member. Memberships must be purchased in each individual’s name and are not transferable. Only one Membership purchase per transaction is permitted.
Your Mini Membership covers the sessions below. Membership does not ensure admission. Members will only be admitted to cinema capacity. It is advised that members arrive early to avoid disappointment.
By becoming a Melbourne Cinémathèque member, you agree to the following:
- Entry to Melbourne Cinémathèque sessions is available to Melbourne Cinémathèque Members only.
- Membership does not ensure admission. Members will only be admitted to cinema capacity. It is advised that members arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- Members may be removed at the discretion of cinema management or the Melbourne Cinémathèque management committee.
- The Melbourne Cinémathèque program is subject to change.
- All films are unclassified 18+ unless otherwise indicated.
- Passes and memberships are non-transferable.
- Information supplied will only be used in accordance with Federal Privacy Legislation & only in ways consented to & described herein.
- The full rules & conditions of the Melbourne Cinémathèque Inc. are available on request at its registered offices: Level 11, 220 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
- February 19, 2020 6:30PM , The Garden of the Finzi... (M)
- February 19, 2020 8:15PM , Shoeshine (M)
- February 26, 2020 6:30PM , Two Women (M)
- February 26, 2020 8:25PM , Marriage Italian Style (M)
- March 4, 2020 6:30PM , Dishonored (15+)
- March 4, 2020 8:15PM , Desire (G)